Thursday 10 February 2011

P.S!!

Not a lot to add to Eunice's excellent report of our time in the Lincoln and Grimsby District. It was indeed both enjoyable and inspirational.
My Sunday morning was spent in Boston, after a very early (for me anyway!) stop at the local radio station to record something of our visit for those who were awake - quite a lot it turned out! The sharing of the service in Boston was great fun, with a profound awareness of God in that place. We were surrounded by prayer, rejoiced in worship, and fed both at the Lord's Table and with a superb lunch.
My prayers for the whole District and the work being done with and for God continue - it is so good that each visit adds to my awareness of the Spirit at work in Methodism and my ability to pray with that awareness for all God's people.

No comments: